BudgetGadgets Youtube Uploads

Thursday 12 May 2011

Budgetgadgets.com blog May 12th

Hey guys, what's going on?
bella from budgetgadgets.com here.
Today, I upload a video on youtube about a tripod.
here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alhg8AIZyzE&feature=channel_video_title
and soon get a comment" if you cant speak prober english learn it then do reviews how can u tell its stable if u dont even have a camera on it" from youtube channel: EpiiiCxDGx1.
The comment makes me really unhappy, just want to cry somehow ;(

How I wish I can speak all kinds of languages.
I know sucessful people will sure need to know and good at at least two languages.

Wish I can at least learn good spoken English soon.

Go to check out our website, budgetgadgets.com please ;)
You may think something is not worthy, but most of them are cheap and useful, hope you like them.

happy everyday you guys ^_^


bella
bella@budgetgadgets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment